Saturday, 26 January 2013

Special Edition: Hazard Kicks the 'BALL' Boy



We all seen it either live or on the news the moment Eden Hazard of Chelsea kicks the 'BALL' boy during Chelsea's League Cup Semi-Final versus Swansea.

After many requests I have decided to recreate the incident as best I can, Subbuteo Art style.

I am completely unbiased as to what went on and I have created the moment Eden Hazard kicks the 'BALL' boy.














Every figure and team is 100% Hand painted and created by Terry Lee - Subbuteo Art.


If you would like this figure, any team or a custom figure of you choosing please contact me at:

Email: tecalee@hotmail.co.uk

Twitter: @SubbuteoArt

Facebook: Subbuteo Art



1 comment:

  1. Like your art, though, Eden Hazard never kicked the ball boy, he kicked the ball. A lot of drama and too much attention for a ball boy, don't you think ;-)

    ReplyDelete